A prediction for my novel is that the bad guy vampire that is a tracker is going to track the main character bella wherever she goes and the cullens are going to have to protect her and fight off the bad vampire.
I think that the main character will be faced with a mountain to climb. I think that his baseball team will go all the way and he will have to turn his life around or else be alone.
i think that the main character shane is going probably going to start to get his game back, but then he is going to probably come across some sort of problem, and be faced with a difficult decision.
I'm done with my novel so I can't really make a prediction about it. I guess I'll just make a prediction about the fourth novel in the series. I think that Edward will finally turn Bella like she wants after their big marriage that Alice plans.
One prediction i have is about Tom. Since he failed a lie detector test, i believe they will put him in jail and charge him of Julie and Robin's Murder. Also i think Marlin Gray's girlfriend will turn him into the police.
I predict that the Flock will make their way to the school where they will have to fight off the Erasers in order to save Angel. I think that the Flock will be successful in saving Angel and they all will be reunited.
The Perfect Shot: I predict that Brian will find interest in his history project and that as he recovers information on the death of the teenage girl working in the pencil shop that it will inspire him to look for Amanda's killer. I also believe that as he looks for information about his history project he might find that both the killer of the girl in the pencil shop and Amanda's killer are the same person.
I think that Kristina will not be able to have the same relationships with her family after returning. She might find somewhere where she can get some in her hometown and stay hooked on it. I think eventually she will stop taking it, but i dont think she will stay clean.
11 comments:
Twilight
A prediction for my novel is that the bad guy vampire that is a tracker is going to track the main character bella wherever she goes and the cullens are going to have to protect her and fight off the bad vampire.
High Heat
I think that the main character will be faced with a mountain to climb. I think that his baseball team will go all the way and he will have to turn his life around or else be alone.
High Heat
i think that the main character shane is going probably going to start to get his game back, but then he is going to probably come across some sort of problem, and be faced with a difficult decision.
Twilight
I'm done with my novel so I can't really make a prediction about it. I guess I'll just make a prediction about the fourth novel in the series. I think that Edward will finally turn Bella like she wants after their big marriage that Alice plans.
maximum ride.
my prediction of the novel is that the "flock" will all try and go find their biological parents.
A Rip in Heaven
One prediction i have is about Tom. Since he failed a lie detector test, i believe they will put him in jail and charge him of Julie and Robin's Murder. Also i think Marlin Gray's girlfriend will turn him into the police.
Maximum Ride
I predict that the Flock will make their way to the school where they will have to fight off the Erasers in order to save Angel. I think that the Flock will be successful in saving Angel and they all will be reunited.
The Perfect Shot: I predict that Brian will find interest in his history project and that as he recovers information on the death of the teenage girl working in the pencil shop that it will inspire him to look for Amanda's killer. I also believe that as he looks for information about his history project he might find that both the killer of the girl in the pencil shop and Amanda's killer are the same person.
Crank
I think that Kristina will not be able to have the same relationships with her family after returning. She might find somewhere where she can get some in her hometown and stay hooked on it. I think eventually she will stop taking it, but i dont think she will stay clean.
Twilight
I already finished the book and am now on the 3rd one. I am predicting that Edward will change bella. Hopefully.
Post a Comment