Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Post Four

Respond to another student's post from your literature circle.

7 comments:

Chris Southard said...

Twilight

I think that colleen's song choice to relate to edward is a good one, because he is willing to do anything to protect bella.

pannullo said...

High Heat

You know what i dont like!? Shanes dad in high heat! He killed himself! I mean yeah he was probably going to jail or anything but he wasent looking for the better of his family!!! Leaving them in city housing, come on! coward!

Rebekah Giddings said...

I dont have anyone else in my group. Its just me. I am the only one reading The Perfect Shot.

Anonymous said...

maximum ride
i agree with tommy h about the flock getting back together

Tommy H said...

maximum ride.

In one response barnaby78 said,
"my prediction of the novel is that the "flock" will all try and go find their biological parents."

I agree, for the most part, that the FLock will try to find their parents. I really don't think the older kids(Max, Iggy, and Fang) care who their parents are. I think the younger kids probably will search out their parents.

Anonymous said...

no1 whos read a Rip in Heaven has posted.. but once they do, ill delete this and repost about their comment.

Colleen H said...

Twilight

Well, the only person whose posted about Twilight is Chris, and the hour is about over, so I guess I'll just post! I think Muse was a good choice for a song because the author explains on her website that Muse influenced her writing of the novel a lot, therefore it has to have some connection with the way she shaped her characters and situations.