Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Post Two

Title your post with your novel title. Can you relate to any of the characters or situations in the novel? Explain your reasoning.

9 comments:

Chris Southard said...

Twilight

I can relate to Bella in the story. In the begining of the novel Bella moves to a new town and she has to go to a new school. She is extremely nervouse to go. I can really really relate to that because I know what it is like to go to new schools and not know anyone.

pannullo said...

High Heat

As far as relating to the situations in the book, i cant relate with a death of a family member like my dad but i can relate with playing sports with other things on my mind. Its tough to get focused when you just got in a fight with your parents or something. I cant imagine what it would be like if my dad died.

Tim Shull said...

High heat.

i can't really relate to anything in this novel... i don't play baseball, or any sport for that matter(except frisbee) and the worst thing that has ever happened to me is my dog dieing. i have also lived in the house i live in now basically my whole life.

Colleen H said...

Twilight

As far as relating to situations or characters in the novel, it's a little different because there are no vampires in my life. However, I think I could relate most to Bella. Before she meets Edward, she's a really strong, independent girl. She also likes to read, just like me.

Anonymous said...

maximum ride.
i cant really relate to anything in the novels well because the kids are a bunch of kids who have wings and can fly lol and i dont have that

Anonymous said...

A Rip in Heaven.

I dont think i can fully relate to any characters in this book. Ive never been in a situation where i couldnt help my family members while they were being hurt. I also have never been accused of anything by police detectives. So i cant fully relate, but i understand his loss.

Tommy H said...

Maximum Ride

I cannot really relate to any of the characters because they all have superhuman powers. They all live on their own with no parents and never really enter into society. None of the characters' personalities come close to matching mine.

Anonymous said...

Crank

I dont really relate to any characters in this book, but i have been in similar situations that are in the book.

Rebekah Giddings said...

The Perfect Shot. I feel I can relate to Brian. I enjoy investigating situations, and I know whats its like to loose someone close to you, and not know how to continue living without them there. Life changes dramatically in just a blind of an eye.